Please promise yourself that you will never move again. At least not cross-country, and definitely not until you can afford to have someone move you.
When you start getting that "urge" to move to a new place, remember how sore you feel today after moving the entire contents of your 2 bedroom apartment to a UHaul the night before.
And please never forget how tired and exhausted you feel at this very minute.
Love,
Yourself
Well, today's the day! Last day in Denver. Will is finishing up with packing the UHaul and he will be taking off shortly. I am working my last day in the office and will be following behind him this afternoon.
My first cross-country driving trip alone! Should be interesting- the most I've driven alone is from St. Louis to Chicago. Wish me luck! The next time I blog I'll be a Southern girl!
Adios Denver, hellloooo Nashville!
1 comment:
oh my GOD i wrote that very same letter to myself after our move a week ago from arizona back to chicago. through the hurricane storms no less- through the mountains in a 16 foot box truck towing my focus. the story is truly erica in all its glory. NEVER. MOVE. AGAIN. my heart goes out to you. :)
Post a Comment