This is a busy week for us! Today is my birthday, which has so far (at 8:30 this morning) been a nice one. I got out of the shower to find Will walking through the front door with breakfast burritos and coffee (from McDonalds, obviously). Not quite breakfast in bed, but I'll take it! Breakfast burritos are so darn tasty!
Yesterday I had stage 1 of a 2 part process to put a crown on one of my teeth. With all the dental work I've had done lately, you'd think that I just never brush my teeth or something! I now have a temporary silver tooth until the permanent one comes in. Will and I were joking last night that I really am getting old- I'm losing my teeth and getting fake ones! :)
Tomorrow is the final walk thru of the new place, and then Thursday morning is the closing. Will didn't want to stay there until we had everything painted and were actually moved in...but I played a well-timed "it's my birthday" card and told him all I wanted from him was to sleep on an air mattress in our new place the first night. So that's what we're doing. :) Cari and Curtis are going to join us for celebratory champagne at the new place, and then we'll head out for birthday/closing celebrations.
We aren't going to move anything officially til everything is painted, but we're hoping to get that done ASAP. We just need to finalize our color choices! Such big decisions.
Oh! This is worth mentioning, too. After what seems like an eternity of cloudy, overcast, and rainy days in Nashville, we woke up this morning to SUNSHINE!!! Yay! Off to a great birthday start!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Meaghan! Congratulations on the new home!
Post a Comment