Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

It's finally official! After a couple days worth of delays in closing, it happened today. No popping of champagne tonight, though, as we have a busy week ahead of us. We have painters coming in on Thursday morning to give our new home a facelift, and then we take off for Colorado that afternoon to go to our friends Paul and Erica's wedding. We aren't planning on moving in until the painting is done, but we did spent part of the evening in our new place...lining the kitchen cabinets. Ahh, the exciting life of a homeowner. :)

Seriously, though, we are really excited to not be renting anymore. And we are equally as excited to have company come stay with us once we're settled!

And finally, some pics of the place. Now that it is officially "ours" I can poste pictures. After all our bad luck we were scared that we would jinx it if we posted pics before closing!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love it! The hardwood floors and exposed brick are beautiful! I can't wait to see it once you've made it "home"- have fun!