My life here in Nashville is rough. A never-ending cycle of concerts and activities are just a few steps from my door. I had an early wake-up call this morning. A couple people you may have heard of, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood, were putting on a free concert literally 2 blocks from our loft, so naturally I made an appearance. I grabbed a pumpkin spice latte and meandered down to the corner of 5th and Broadway, where Good Morning America was broadcasting live. A 6:30 AM alarm clock meant no make-up for me, so I made sure to stand behind the cameras, but it was cool to be down there. My personal opinion? Carrie is WAY too skinny! She looks much smaller in person than she does on TV. She needs to chow down on some barbeque or something. Brad did a great job of keeping the crowd entertained during down time between the live filming. And man, they both can sing! I love when people perform live and sound the same as they do on their albums. Proof that they are legitimately talented.
The CMA Awards are tomorrow night, and Will and I both happen to have the day off. He doesn't know it yet, but I plan to walk down to the "red carpet" and do some country music celebrity stalking tomorrow afternoon. He can always have a few beers at Legends and wait for me.
Have a good week everyone!
2 comments:
How fun! I wish our trip to see you this weekend could somehow start a few days early! :)
I know! Me, too! I actually thought about you this morning as I stopped in Starbucks for my latte. It would have been fun if the CMAs would have been this weekend- we would have had a blast! We'll still have a good time this weekend, though...even without the celebrity sightings!
Post a Comment