I'm in pain. Constant, wincing pain. For the past week or so, something has been terribly wrong with my back. It hurts to sit, it hurts to walk, it hurts to stand, it hurts to lay down. It's awful. And no amount of stretching or twisting or turning seems to be helping my lower back feel better.
Contrary to what Will may tell you, I'm not really a complainer when it comes to physical pain. But I have been flat out whiny the past few days. So Will, if you ever read this (and I think you do on rare occassions), I'm sorry I've been whiny. It's not me talking- it's my back.
Imagine how funny I found it when I was just checking out facebook and the ad on the side column said- "Back problems in Nashville?". Why yes, facebook! I am having back problems in Nashville! How did they know that? Is facebook telepathic now? Did I miss that new update somewhere recently? I was so taken aback (ha) by that ad, that I momentarily forgot I was in pain.
But only for a moment. The pain is back. (ha ha)
No comments:
Post a Comment