Garth still runs around the stage and is highly entertaining, but admittedly is "fat and old now" (his words, not mine) so he doesn't move as well as he used to
...But he still has a fantastic voice and is highly entertaining onstage!
He brought his wife out (presumably to catch his breath in between songs)...Trisha was also entertaining- you could definitely tell they're in love.
I should have brought:
- a lighter- a pivotal item to have during his slower songs
- my 10 gallon hat- never a better opportunity to wear it than when singing along with Garth
2 comments:
I'm soooo jealous! I have loved him for so long. He was on Oprah a couple weeks ago and had me in tears. Enjoy!!!-What an amazing opportunity!
He's one of those guys who gets chubby and then loses it and then gets chubby again. Sounds like a great concert and lucky you to be there for #1. Enjoy the holidays, are you heading north?
Post a Comment