We spent Sunday exploring the Cripple Creek area. We went on a tour of a gold mine that took us 1000 ft below the ground. I thought the tour was really interesting. And we all looked great in our hard hats! :) Then we stopped by the Pikes Peak Heritage Center, which is kind of like a tiny museum about the area and what used to be there- dating back to when the dinosaurs roamed around! Ella found, what else, a phone to play with! We had a quick lunch in Cripple Creek (where I got a random, severe bloody nose), played (and lost) our obligatory money in the slot machines, and then headed back toward home. On our way back to Denver we stopped by the Garden of the Gods to take some pictures. Seems to be a trend with Will and I. We have yet to explore the park, but we have taken pictures there!
Sunday night was bathtime for Ella! She is so stinkin' cute! I love how crazy her little bit of hair is. When she was a baby we called her shark fin...you can see why the name is still appropriate for her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment