Saturday, March 28, 2009

I really wish I had more interesting things going on in my life to blog about! Lately, though, not much has been happening, and I don't think this weekend is going to be much more exciting.

I spent yesterday afternoon at the dentist. I cracked a tooth awhile ago and this week I've had a horrible toothache, so I scheduled an appointment. They decided it was best to pull the tooth, which then led to a 3 1/2 hour ordeal. It took multiple rounds of novocaine and numbing cream, 2 doctors, and a dental assistant to get the darn tooth out! They finally got it removed, and I can't even begin to describe the pain I'm in. I've been in bed since about 6 last night, surrounded by my pain pills, antibiotics, gauze, and an ice pack for my face. Blah. The doctor said I will be feeling pretty crappy for at least a few days. I'm sure the few days of pain is going to be worth it to not have to deal with toothaches anymore, but currently it's hard to focus on that.

Tomorrow we are taking Will's dad and sister to look at 2 of the condos we like. We are getting close to making a decision and are curious to get a couple outside opinions. Hopefully we'll decide which one we like best soon and get moving, literally!

Hope everyone has a less painful, more exciting weekend! The meds are kicking in, I'm off to sleep again.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

That sounds awful! :( feel better soon!