Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Voy a ser una tia!

Translation- I'm going to be an aunt!

Ale just called me about an hour ago- she is having Isadora tonight! They went to the doctor for a check-up this morning and he decided that today is the day, even though she's not technically due until April 9th. Isa doesn't have enough room to turn because Ale is so small, so she is having a c-section this evening.

From talking to her, it doesn't sound like it has quite sunk in yet that she is going to have a baby tonight...but then again, does it ever feel real until you actually hold your child for the first time? Obviously I don't know from experience, just guessing.

Ale's mom and sister, and Francisco's parents aren't going to make it to Puerto Montt in time for the birth tonight, but they should be around tomorrow. I hope that abuelos and tias present = fotos para nosotros!

Keep Ale, Francisco, and baby Isadora in your prayers tonight!

And congrats to my Chilean familia! I love you guys! No puedo esperar cumplir a Isadora en octobre!

1 comment:

Uncle Faye said...

Very exciting Aunt Meaghan. I would have wrote that in Spanish but they didn't offer that when I was in school!!!! LOL. Keep the blogs going I love reading them.