Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear Coffee,

You are delicious. I am enjoying my 2nd cup of the day. I usually keep the coffee maker in hiding in a cabinet so as to not clutter the countertops, but I busted it out on Sunday morning...and it's not going back to the cabinet anytime soon. There's nothing like a cup of coffee to make your morning a little bit nicer.


We bought a table last night! Technically it's a poker table for our game room, but it is going to serve as our dining room table for awhile. We could have bought the dining room table that we have had our eyes on, but the poker table was a steal of a deal, so we couldn't refuse. Will is picking it up today, so we should have fun assembling it this evening. I'm so looking forward to eating our meals on a table (not the ottoman that we are currently eating all our meals on!)


Now it's back to saving again until we can afford to buy our next piece of furniture. We're pretty excited about this bed from Z Gallerie- maybe in a few months we'll be ready to actually buy it!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! Did my daughter just use the word "savings" as an active verb?!

Be still my heart. (Will, I know this your influence on her, because God knows she didn't pick this up at home....)

Meaghan W. said...

Yes, saving is a new concept to me...but I must admit I rather like it! I'm learning that not spending my money frivolously= new furniture!