Hey Wingard family! Check out this video, circa May 1987.
Andy has been downloading all of our old Betamax videos to digital format and he sent me this gem last week. Hilarious! We make 1987 look good...
I crack up every time I watch it. Brian eating the football is classic. I love listening to Faye fight with Molly, too. It's funny how our parents' and Grandma's voices sound the same, but we all sound like we inhaled a bunch of helium.
I totally loved watching this. I do have to say I'm crushed and don't know how to go on since I didn't stand up and say my name and age! I really think my mom should have made me cut the hair just a bit, could pig tails get any longer?! What is really scarry is that our parents are our age now in this video, at least Mom and I are the same! I'm so glad Andy put this out there to share. And Leslie - I loved the hat with the bill bent up:-)!!
I know- I looked good, didn't I? Especially with my zipper down! :)
I agree, it is neat to see our parents at about the age we are now, and Gracie just a bit younger than I was. I gave a look during the video that is 1000% Gracie all the way.
4 comments:
OK....now I've watched this three times. :)Hilarious! How did Lindsey and Brandon escape this? I'm sure they are in the picture we have of this day.
My favorite part has got to be Brian eating the football. :)
I crack up every time I watch it. Brian eating the football is classic. I love listening to Faye fight with Molly, too. It's funny how our parents' and Grandma's voices sound the same, but we all sound like we inhaled a bunch of helium.
I totally loved watching this. I do have to say I'm crushed and don't know how to go on since I didn't stand up and say my name and age! I really think my mom should have made me cut the hair just a bit, could pig tails get any longer?! What is really scarry is that our parents are our age now in this video, at least Mom and I are the same! I'm so glad Andy put this out there to share. And Leslie - I loved the hat with the bill bent up:-)!!
I know- I looked good, didn't I? Especially with my zipper down! :)
I agree, it is neat to see our parents at about the age we are now, and Gracie just a bit younger than I was. I gave a look during the video that is 1000% Gracie all the way.
Post a Comment