Time to slap some heels and a pencil skirt on me because...
I'm a working girl again!
Or rather, I will be a working girl once again come August 27.
I just accepted a position with Vanderbilt University Medical Center Development and Alumi Relations Department as a Program Assistant for their Clinical Programs. That's a really, really long way of saying I'll be working in fundraising for Vandy's Medical Center.
I am over the moon excited. I have been interviewing with them for several months now, and am delighted that we finally found a position that I am a good fit for. I can't wait to start!
What a great week- first Paul McCartney, and now a job with Vanderbilt!!!
You couldn't wipe this smile off my face if you tried. :)
8 comments:
Congrats Meaghan!!!!!
Way to go Meaghan, Congrats! Did you see Paul at the White House last night? Outstanding!
Congrats! By the way are you familiar with the term "working girl"?
Thanks for the congrats everyone! I'm really excited that I don't have to complain on my blog about being jobless and broke anymore. :)
Barb, I did see a few minutes of the White House performance before something on TV about Norway caught my attention. Short attention span, much?
Ben, I was referring to the movie. Though for awhile there I thought I was going to have to become a real "working girl" if you know what I mean... I kid, of course. I was going to super-impose my face onto a picture of Melanie Griffith with her awesome '80's get up with big hair and shoulder pads. But then I got lazy. So I didn't.
Way to go Meaghan! I would think that working at Vanderbilt would be so cool. And it is certainly better than joining the "oldest profession"! We'll be watching your blog for more updates.
Congrats! So happy for you!
Congrats! That is awesome!!!!
Fabulous news -- glad to hear things are on the up & up! I'm assuming there will be no more unflattering college photos getting scanned now that you'll have less time on your hands;) When I saw those, I literally said to Joe, 'what did we see in each other?!'
Congrats again!
Post a Comment