What could be better than:
Meeting your boyfriend for a weekend getaway to Vegas?
Perhaps-
Meeting your boyfriend for a weekend getaway to Vegas, and flying out on St. Patty's Day...
Or maybe-
Meeting your boyfriend for a weekend getaway to Vegas, flying out on St. Patty's Day, and being there for the first weekend of March Madness...
How about this-
Meeting your boyfriend for a weekend getaway to Vegas, flying out on St. Patty's Day, being there for the first weekend of March Madness, and discovering that 2 of your best Chicago buddies will also randomly be in Vegas at the same time...
Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the best scenario:
Meeting your boyfriend for a weekend getaway to Vegas, flying out on St. Patty's Day, being there for the first weekend of March Madness, discovering that 2 of your best Chicago buddies will also randomly be in Vegas at the same time, and finding out, even more randomly, that one of said-friends be staying at the SAME hotel as you!
I just might pass out I'm so excited right now. Is it next Thursday yet?? :)
1 comment:
I've always wanted to be there for the Madness!! Have fun! Go Heels!
Post a Comment