The following things are making me happy this fine Friday afternoon. Coincidentally, most things making me happy today have to do with wee little bebays.
 |
1. This is my teeny little niece or nephew, due to arrive at the end of May. S/he is currently residing in my sister's belly. Molly is going for the element of surprise this round, but Ella swears it's her baby brother. I hope she's right because...
|
 |
2. This is my 2nd little bebay niece!! She is camped out in my sister-in-law Sandy's belly, cooking away until her late June debut. I am so excited to meet her. It will be fun to have another niece to spoil. And to see Andy as a parent.
God help this child. |
 |
| 3. Can you look at this picture and not crack a smile? Seriously, I dare you to try. This is Ben, our friends Jess and Ryan's adorable little boy. I always look forward to blog posts from Jess, because they usually include pictures of this little nugget and my day is made that much happier because of it. |
 |
| 4. And here she is, the original love of my life. My sweet little Ella-bella, who had to remind my sister that "she had a very sick child here!" when Molly asked her to do something the other night (Ella is battling a bout of bronchitis right now). She also let Molly know that when she and her boyfriend Ross get married, they are going to live together forever. And have lots of babies. Here's hoping they do that in the right order. :) |
Happy Friday, everyone!
2 comments:
Congrats Auntie!! I'm glad Ben brings a smile to your face too! It is a Happy Friday-have a great weekend!
You are going to have lots of babies to visit! That little boy is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! =)
Post a Comment