What a beautiful day! I was moved to a new cubicle on Thursday- with a window! Movin' on up...
The sky is really blue today and my view of the mountains is PHENOMENAL! They are still breath-taking to see, even after 6 months of living here. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the scenery in Denver. Unfortunately this new window corner cube makes me even more anxious for the workday to end...
I am loving the fact that I now get home from work before 6 PM! It's so nice that it's still light out for at least a couple hours after I get out of work. It's 70 degrees today so Will and I are going to go on a bike ride after work. Lately we've been hitting up the gym and watching "Power Hour" (Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune back to back- my favorite part of the day!) but the weather is so nice I think we'll have to skip it tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment