Monday, January 12, 2009

She said what?!

I got a call from Molly this morning- she wanted to share Ella's newest words. Ella seems to be at that stage where she repeats anything she hears, but I must admit, I was not prepared to hear what I did! A brief recap of the conversation:

Molly: Guess what my daughter's keeps saying again and again?
Me: I don't know, what?
Molly (getting Ella to come on the phone): Ella, tell Aunt Meagie what you just told me
Ella: Meaghan-- Barack Obama.
Me: WHAT?! Ella, what did you just say?
Ella: Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama.

I died laughing. My 2 year old niece not only can say Barack Obama, but she can say it clearly enough that I immediately understood what she said. I tried to ask her some questions to see if she realized that he was a person and was going to be the president, but she just kept repeating his name. I guess she finds it fun to say. Oh, that child- she cracks me up!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I read that on Molly's facebook. Hilarious!!