Lots of birthdays lately! Today Will turns 29. We celebrated last night at Kobes, a Japanese steakhouse, with Will's dad, sister Cari and her boyfriend Curtis. We've been trying to go there with Cari and Curtis since we moved to Nashville, so it was nice to finally get to go! After dinner we enjoyed Will's funfetti cake for dessert. Isn't it nice to know that funfetti cakes are great, at any age? :)
Look at all that smoke from blowing out his candles!
I'm so happy to have Will around. He makes me laugh everyday..sometimes at him, but most of the time with him. I LOVE his adventurous spirit. He and I have had the opportunity to travel together a lot, and our list of places we'd like to visit keeps growing. I love that he values his family the same way I value mine. We're both happy to be closer to our loved ones, even if we don't see them as often as we'd like. I hope you have a very happy birthday, Will! I know that you really want a house for your birthday, so here's hoping that happens very soon!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of the birthday boy:
At the Guinness factory in Dublin. This picture still cracks
Bartending at The Field in Kilkenny, Ireland. The owner of the bar pulled him back there to pour his first pint.
Walking near The Organ at Giant's Causeway.
I just love his face in this picture!
At the Rockies NLCS game shortly after we moved to Denver

Our infamous Cubs/Cards rivalry
Moving from Chicago to Denver. Everyone loves a trucker's hat and Slim Jims when you're on the open road!

ARRRR!! Pirates in coconut bras at Jimmy Buffett in Vegas
Just one mushy one...because I like it! Kylemore Abbey in Ireland
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Will. I hope you got the day off to celebrate with your feet up and the remote in hand!
Love the pics. You look very happy!
Post a Comment