Abigail Marie was born on July 1st to proud first-time parents Andy and Sandy. Skype visits just weren't cutting it, so on Thursday, I talked my brother into flying me down to Houston for a very quick visit over Saturday and Sunday. Thank goodness for frequent flyer miles! And for a big brother who is very smitten with his daughter and eager to show her off!
One of the main highlights (besides meeting Abby, of course!) was surprising my parents via Skype on Saturday night. They had no idea I was down there! Needless to say, Mom was not too pleased to know that I was the first member of the clan to get to meet her granddaughter!
Abby is a precious little peanut. I love her to bits already!
Some pictures from our first meeting:
Mama Sandy
Abby's Nursery- love the colors!
Perfectly content on Daddy's chest
But loved to have her Aunt Meaghan hold her, too!
Doting great-grandparents and great-great-grandma!
Sweet face
1 comment:
She is beautiful!! Congrats Auntie!
Post a Comment