
Second pic message:
She's quite creative with her canvas! Molly is heading to Chicago this weekend so Papa and Grandma are being brave and bringing Ella down to Nashville for a visit. I can't wait for them to come see my new town! I'll be hiding my feminine products, though! :)
In other news, it's been raining non-stop the past couple days which means that Will and I are dealing with ground water coming into our place again. This time we were prepared, but I spent all day yesterday washing and drying the plethora of towels we used to keep our bathroom floor dry. In sad news, the closet started leaking, too (a spot that we weren't aware of), and my favorite boots got soaked! I'm trying to dry them out right now and really hope they survive. I LOVE those boots!
1 comment:
Sooo funny!
Post a Comment