Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New blog friends! And sushi!

Yay! Just found out that my old friend from high school, Becky, and an old grade school friend, Katie, are both bloggers as well! Thanks, Leslie, for getting me hooked! Such a great way to get caught up with everyone...

For those concerned- my pink eye is MUCH better (though I still have to wear the stupid glasses). My goal is to be able to wear my contacts to my b-day dinner on Saturday night. We made reservations for Sushi Sasa- I'm so excited! Sushi, sake, friends, and a birthday! Should be a great night!

On another great note- one of my candidates got a job offer today! And I think he's actually going to take it, too, which is a plus. We've had several people get job offers, but have yet to actually place a candidate. I should get my bonus check just in time for Vegas. Ahhh-summ!!

And the Cards are up 2-0 in the series against the Rockies! Since I can't actually go to the games I've been sporting my Cardinals hats this week. If I can't support at the game, I'll just have to appear supportive.

My not-so-great start to the week is getting better!! :)

No comments: