Another busy weekend ahead! We are leaving for Hilton Head in just a few hours! Will's family has been vacationing there for about 30 years, and this is Will's first trip back in a couple years. I am so looking forward to a relaxing beach vacation, even if it is only for a few days. Will is like a little kid, he's so excited to leave. :)
I am flying back to Denver late Wednesday night while Will spends an extra couple days with his family. Meanwhile, my mom will be waiting for me at our apartment here when I get back! She has a conference to attend in Denver next week that ends on Wednesday. So she'll be in a hotel until Wednesday, then she'll head to our apartment and work until I get home. Thursday morning Dad, Andy, Molly, and Ella are all flying in to spend the weekend here. Shaughny is staying behind. He has tickets to see Dave Matthews at Busch Stadium next weekend, plus he's still in his brace so travelling isn't that comfortable for him. I can't really blame him for postponing his visit out here. He's going to try to get out here before the end of the summer after he's free and clear of the brace.
It is going to be so fun to have the family out here! Plus a whole week off work. Ahhhhh.... Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment