Day 11- I am thankful for my sister, Molly. She has been through a lot the past couple years, but is still smiling, which is very admirable. My sister has great genes and is the maker of 2 adorable little kids. To boot, she is such a wonderful mom to Ella and Liam. It is a handful having a very energetic and rambunctious 5 year old as well as a tiny 6 month old. Both require lots of attention and Molly does a great job of handling both her children's needs with ease. We have definitely grown closer as we've grown older, which I love. It's nice to have a sister- you don't have to be anyone but yourself around them and they accept you as you are.
Molly is my go-to lady for all things fashion, make-up, and hair. Anytime I am around her I hand over my hair and face to her. She has a knack for always looking just a bit more put together than me...which is sometimes annoying seeing as I don't have 2 children to dote on and I definitely get more sleep than she does. :) I know it was probably difficult for her to be in Savannah today, and it would have been easy for her to cancel the whole trip, but she put her best foot forward and is making the best of the situation. I'm proud of her for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment