Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 27

Day 27: I'm thankful for patience.  Roughly 9 days into our engagement, and we're both learning how true the meaning "Patience is a virtue" really is.  Will and I are fortunate that we have the same common goal in mind for our upcoming wedding- we want it to be a unique, fun, party that people where people will have a great time celebrating with us.  Where we are...ahem, differing in that vision, is the location.  Aside from a far-fetched vision of marrying in a castle in Ireland, I am not the type of girl who dreamed about her wedding day.  That is turning out to be pretty unfortunate because now I can't even begin to decide where we should get married.  I have so many thoughts swiveling around in my head, I hope I'm patient enough with the whole planning process to get everything worked out.

2nd thankful thing: I'm thankful that Will actually wants to participate in the planning process, even if it does cause a few more headaches.  It's his day, too, so I want to be sure he's just as happy with how things turn out as I am!

No comments: