Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 9

Day 9- I'm thankful for music, particularly the good variety... ie, everything I listen to. Music makes everything more enjoyable. I love the challenge of creating the perfect places for whatever the occasion may be. I have playlists for cleaning the house, for when I'm alone in the car and can sing as loud as I want, for late night driving to help keep us awake, for cooking in the kitchen on a lazy Sunday afternoon, for when I feel like reminiscing about high school or my days in Chicago, for when we're talking about the universe, for when we're excited about a trip, for when we're decorating the Christmas tree, for when I miss working at the Fox and want to sing Broadway tunes... it only takes a song to instantly transport myself to a fun time. Music in particular helped make a long, late-evening car ride from Nashville to Tybee Island, GA much more enjoyable.

No comments: