Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 30

Day 30: I'm thankful that I have so many more things to be thankful for. 


Well, I made it. Full disclosure: I did have to "cheat" and do some back-blogging to get all these posted...some days because internet and blogger were being spotty, other days because I just didn't have time to write anything...but I gave it a solid effort.  Admittedly, it was harder than I thought it would be to do this whole 30 days of being grateful thing.  Some days I felt thankful for so much that I didn't know where to begin, other days it was hard to come up with something, no matter how miniscule.  But in the end, this little exercise reiterated to me how fortunate I am in life to have so much to be thankful for.

Now, on to some more regularly-scheduled blog posts!

No comments: